Monday, November 21, 2011

ninjagoLEGO cake


This is a ninjago LEGO cake I did for a 5 year olds birthday. I had no idea who ninjago was so I had to do quite a bit of research when I came across the picture I include in the video, I knew I wanted to make an actual standing ninja. So I ran it by my client who was thrilled. Overall I am happy with the way it came out especially since this was my very first attempt at making a standing person from cake or RKT (rice krispies treats). I had sooo much fun but it took me alot longer than I could have possibly imagined. It took a total of about 3 days. On the last day I worked from 7 am to 11 pm on the cake but it was worth it. The cake is just a vanilla cake. The rice krispies were made from french vanilla and regular vanilla marshmallows which is why some are yellow. again, overall I am happy and I hope you guys like it. Please rate, COMMENT and let me know what you guys think and subscribe :0)

Comparison Merit Fitness Treadmill




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links